Posted 3 months ago
heyy I got kris today kyahhhh thank you soooo much and my phone has no service till Wednesday ill message you when I get service but kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh TT,TT thank you now its my turn to thank you!!!
fuckyeahhmonicaa asked

oh ok :) and I’m glad they came! and you’re welcome :) it’s the least I can do since you helped me soo much. oh, did the stardium card arrive ok?

Posted 3 months ago

Watching EXO Overdose again with my nephew and I accidentally turned it off. He then says “Oooh Auntie, you broke my EXO”.

Posted 3 months ago

My dad just tried to steal my EXO M & K Overdose albums -_- I had my albums next to me and he came home. Then he walked by acting sneaky liked he was going to the room and then tried to take my albums. I told him “These are different albums! I didn’t buy two copies this time!” Then he walked away smiling like nothing happened. -_- Got to protect my babies now.

Posted 4 months ago

My nephew and Kpop

So I was watching EXO Overdose Mv just a moment ago with my nephew. And since I watched it with him before, he remembers the video. When the beginning started where they were clapping, he started clapping too while singing the word “EXO” Then when they sang “So bad” while doing the hand thing, he copied them. Once those part are over, he askd me to repeat it over and over. He just kept copying them. My nephew is soo adorable with his EXO!

Posted 4 months ago

Through all this incident. Please stop hating on Tao, Kris and Suho. Along with the rest of the members. Yes, Suho said those words but understand that they are family. It was unexpected and it hurts. Suho has a right to say what’s on his mind. Even though some fans were hurt by it I understand his action. I rather have him speak his mind then just to stay quite and pretend everything is alright. As for Tao, I can’t say for sure that he did write those words. But 90% of me do believe he did bc Tao has spoken his mind in his older posts. The other 10% of me doesn’t want to believe bc it means that Kris didn’t open up his mind to his member. Tao is straight forward and sensitive when it comes to EXO. To Tao, Kris is his older brother who protected and cared for him. He trusted Kris and loved him like his own family so this incident shocked him. Tao feels betrayed bc I think he felt that Kris doesn’t trust him enough with his decision. I would’ve felt the same way if I was Tao. Honestly I love that about Tao. He’s not afraid to speak his mind. And after hearing Tao singing after all this made me cry. You can feel and hear how hurt he is from this. For Kris, it’s his decision to do what he wants to do. I understand Kris bc honestly SM has been running them every where. Ever since the Wolf comeback, EXO has been nonstop promoting. On top of that, not all members are given equal parts. Stop blaming Kris for ruining things. It’s his choice. The only thing I’m disappointed about is that he should of talked to the members and opened up more. Also he could’ve chosen a better time. But I think he didn’t tell them was bc Kris didn’t want to drag them into it. Probably some of the members would agree with him and I think that would’ve tore them up more. EXO Fighting! Stay Strong and Don’t Look Down!

Posted 4 months ago

TAO’S WEIBO COMMENT [17/05/14]

taodah:

image

"Listening to our songs make me think of the old EXO. It’s over now and has become a fond memory. And the current us(EXO) is not going to give up because one person has left, in fact we’re going to work even harder and be stronger than before. This moment has been very blissful. So we have to work harder and prepare. I believe nothing can stop us. So all of you have to be strong, don’t cry. Promise me! Say it together, EXO let’s love!"

Posted 4 months ago

spark-chanyeol:

(c) @happyeols

i couldn’t hold back my tears listening to this…

My baby please stay strong. OT12 forever!

Posted 4 months ago
miyovngxai:

THIS FANART IS MAKING ME CRY. ㅠㅠ

Credit to the owner.

miyovngxai:

THIS FANART IS MAKING ME CRY. ㅠㅠ

Credit to the owner.

(Source: rxlllhn)

Posted 4 months ago

Tao’s new weibo DP

EXO Fighting

(Source: exokmplanet)

Posted 4 months ago
"We Are One."

EXO Fighting!